About Chau |
Dr. Chau Bao Nguyen is a National and California licensed acupuncturist and herbalist who has practiced medicine for over 18 years. Very attuned to the physical ailments of her patients, Dr. Nguyen has always provided special care and attention to their needs.
- Ph.D, O.M.D - American Liberty University, Fullerton, CA 2003
- M.S., Traditional Chinese Medicine - Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Science, Oakland, CA 1995
- Certification of Cosmetic Acupuncture - KaiHong Academy of Herbalists and Acupuncturists, Hong Kong 1995
- B.A., Architecture - University of California, Berkeley 1987
- State of California Acupuncture License 1997
- National Commision of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) License 1996
- Cosmetic Acupuncture 1995
- Trained under Dr. Hoang Ta, cancer treatment specialist.
- Trained under Dr. Miriam Lee, responsible for the legalization of acupuncture in the state of California.
- Traditional acupuncture techniques (Body, Ear, Face, Scalp)
- Extensive knowledge of herbs
- Koryo Hand Therapy
- Zone Therapy
- Acupuncture without needles
- Herbal Steaming
- Master Tong Technique
- Acupuncture for Kids
Bao's Healing Center
Acupuncture / Herbs / Qi Gong
125 Mountain View Dr.
Tustin, CA 92780
Dr. Chau Bao Nguyen, Licensed Acupuncturist, N.C.C.A., Ph.D.O.M.D
Insurance Covered: Anthem Blue Cross | Anthem Blue Shield | Aetna PPO | Cigna | 1st Health | United Health Care | Most PPO Plans
Car Accidents | Workers Comp